Environmental Advantage Law PLLC
Law PLLC now concentrates on serving attorneys as an expert on environmentally related matters.
Brian H. Davis brings thirty years
experience as an Environmental Lawyer creating environmental solutions in-house at 3M, Ecolab and US EPA,
and with government,
academia and collaborative
Representative areas of successful environmental advice include:
with complex environmental regulations,
environmental advice, including benefiting from existing and potential environmental regulations;
and private party negotiation to resolve disputes;
- Benefits and tactics of Sustainability Reporting;
- Counsel on all environmental aspects of business;
- Environmental sustainability law and
Experience in critical environmental law areas:
- Water and wastewater limitations,
- Solid and Hazardous Wastes, under RCRA, CERCLA, SARA, and state rules,
- Brownfield and site remediation,
- Environmental, Health and Safety audits programs,
- Pesticides (FIFRA),
- Product stewardship.
of Minnesota Law School, Adjunct Faculty, 1997 - 2013 www.law.umn.edu/;
U. S. Department of Commerce, Environmental Technology
Trade Advisory Committee, Vice Chair, 2011/12, Member 2013/14.
- Minnesota Homeland Security and Emergency Management, Metro
Regional Response Committee - 2003 - 2010;
Minnesota Environmental Initiative
- Board of Directors 2009 - 2011 www.mn-ei.org/;
To join our mailing list for periodic announcements, please type your email address below and then click the Go
There can be no attorney-client relationship created by merely viewing this website without the express
written and signed agreement of both client and counsel. Nothing on this site offers or should be construed as offering
legal advice. The specific advice of legal counsel is recommended before acting on any matter discussed on this site.